Today is my 10th wedding anniversary and my wife and I are going to the
Grand Geneva Resort (former Playboy Mansion) for the weekend. They have
their own airstrip but I could not talk my wife into flying there. She does
not really like small planes. The reason I am telling you this is that you
too can build and finish that KR when it seems everything tries to keep you
from finishing. In the past 10 years, I built and sold a house in Dallas,
TX, moved to Wisconsin, bought and completely remodeled a house myself. I
did everything except lay the carpet. I now have three children 2, 6 and 7
and built from plans and finished a KR-2S and also completely built my
Corvair engine. You too can do it. The only thing I have to do before that
first flight is a final weight and balance which will be done next weekend.
After that, I hope to soon join the ranks of KR Pilot. My wife can not
figure out why I keep yelling YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa in my sleep.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj/homepage.html