Please take a look at this W & B sheet. At the bottom is the part where the
station for the engine can be adjusted. The yellow highlighted cells are
where the numbers go. The engine is at a negative station as the firewall is
used for the datum. Any constructive comments, or error corrections will be
greatly appreciated.

This weekend we did the W & B over again after carefully calibrating the
scales. Bathroom scales leave a lot to be desired, but the numbers pass the
reasonableness test. Great news, the plane weighs 624# empty and the GC is
OK as it is, but I think that moving the engine forward will make it better.
Tell me what you think.

More great news, we put 5 gal of fuel in it and no leaks have been found.
Bad news is that the fuel gauge does not work. One thing on choice of fuel,
I first bought some Exxon 93 Octane to use for the pump tests and the odor
is enough to kill you. This time I bought Amoco and it has about the same
odor as avgas.

The wings are now fully painted and we have worked out the fuel system. Now,
as soon as the engine placement is decided, I will finish up the cowling,
the only big thing left.

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering