--- Barry Kruyssen <k...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking of building fibreglass fuel tanks into
> my wing stubs working from the sides, not cutting
> Thanks
> Barry Kruyssen

Barry,
Bill Clapp's KR has an idea you may be able to use. He
has two pvc (poly-vinyl-chloride, I believe) pipes
about four inches in diameter and about four feet long
lying side-by-side in his outer wing. While you may
not be able to do that exactly that way, it's worth a
look. I know there are photos on Mark Langford's site
at:
http://www.krnet.org/mvn2004/
(scroll down about 20 photos)
and you can see another on my "KR" album, at my yahoo
photos album, find the link below my signature and
look at the third photo, top row.
Also, somewhere I've seen photos of older South
African KRs with tip-tanks. I understand they only
used the front half for fuel, but you may be able to
get what you need from that, as well.

Good luck,
Frank

Frank Ross,