Well boys and girls, the deposit for the KR dinner at SNF is paid and it
will be on Friday, April 15.  We have the room from 6:30 until 11 P.M.  It
will be at the Holiday Inn at 3405 South Florida Ave, same as the past few
years.  I will post directions when we get a little closer.

One thing I want to be sure of this year is that anyone that wants to come
to the dinner will be able to.  I know that there were a few people last
year that flew in and did not go to the dinner.  Fear not, I will be sure to
have several volunteers with cars that can give people rides to the dinner
and back.  Anyone that is driving that wants to volunteer early can contact
me offline.

I would like to get a preliminary head count.  Anyone that is planning to be
there send me an email a br...@engalt.com, not to the entire KR Net please.
Let me know if you will probably need a ride and if you will have any
guests.  Let me know if you are planning on flying a KR in also if you are.
I am not going to hold anyone to these preliminary plans.  If you are not
sure just give me your probability of being there so I have a preliminary
guess at the head count.

Menu selections will be:

Lasagna
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Chicken or Veal Parmigana
Chicken Scarpariello
Catch of the Day with Grenoblese
Roast Beef in Au Jus
New York Strip

I don't have a clear answer from them yet, but I am assuming that I will
need to narrow down to two menu selections a week or so before the dinner
like we had last year.  For now, email me your preferred choice so I can
pick the two most popular if they make me commit to just two selections.
Cost will be around $16 to $20 per person depending on the menu selection
and the number of people coming.

For those new people that have not been to the dinner before, don't be shy.
We don't bite and you are all welcome.  No one is going to ask for a receipt
for your plans at the door.  If you are just thinking of building a KR or
just are interested in them come and talk to the people that are building
and flying them. You will be required to be able to spell KR and there will
be a test before you get desert.

I will post details here in a few weeks on how to reach me, what the ride
arrangements are, and where the sign up sheet will be at SNF.  If you will
not be on the KRNet or want me to contact you directly with more firm
information when it becomes available email me at br...@engalt.com.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com