Mark
That was precious!!!!!!  I love that one about the slot! LMAO.
I got tears laughing so hard.  I am very proud of you man, and if the man
had told me it would have taken less than 2 weeks to change over this one to
tri-gear I probably would have had it done.  I just didn't want to wait, and
now I really enjoy the challenge that it presents to make me maintain my
flying skill with the plane.  You are wise to stick with what your majority
hours are in though.  You will spend many more landings in the familiar
zone.  Heck there may come a day here where I opt out and modify for the
"training wheel" just for ease of landing and taxi.

Good job and your first flight!  I know you feel it was way over due, but I
really believe God held you back until now, so that you and the weather, and
the plane were truly ready.  I can't wait to get that Corvair motor on mine.
Jim Ferris called last night and we are going to look together for a couple
of motors, and since he lives right here in Sanford, we are going to build 2
up together.

Keep in touch brother, and YYYYEEEEHHHAAWWWW!!!!!

Colin & Beverly Rainey
Apex Lending, Inc.
407-323-6960 (p)
407-557-3260 (f)