Dear Mark,

     Thanks for handling this situation in a correct manner.  We all have
our opinions regarding current events.  Some of us have more experience
and knowledge regarding past and current military operations and the
associated politics.  While I may consider mine to be extensive (and it
is), this is not the forum for such comments.  Rather, I am enjoying my
KR-2S building experience and sharing "lessons learned" which you and
other KR builders offer.  All of you continue and when and if I can make
meaningful contributions, I certainly will.

Stephen J. Robinson, Lt. Col (Ret.) USAF