Andy's right, but could we also leave the Tech counselors out of the
issue?  Did anyone EVER try a new subject line?
Ron Freiberger
mail to ronandmar...@earthlink.net  <- Note this NEW info

Subject: KR> tech advisors

Dear Netters,
I find it quite shocking that such bad language can be used on the
net. My suggestion, : If you need to swear at each other, surely you
can do it by using each other's private e-mails and not the net. I have
found the net a very good and informative place to get info, but I am
shocked to the bone by this last lot of foul language.
Can we start again by keeping it about KR's and not personal
vendettas?
Andy Hatting
South Africa