I know you guys have seen a lot of hype from me in the last two weeks on my
first flights reports. I have really enjoyed giving them to you but it is
with great dismay that I must be forced to vacate the world of aviation. You
see, I have reported that everything with my flights had been beyond
perfect. Well...truth is that I actually scared myself so bad to the point
that I have decided to sell my plane. My family has also been pushing me to
sell as they fear the possibilities of losing me or even being injured
severely. This decision has left me feeling very empty as I know I have made
many great friends over the last seven years. For more information and
specifications on the sale of my plane, please click on the following link:
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj/4sale.html

Mark Jones (N886MJ....3.6 flight hours)
Wales, WI USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com <mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com>