Im still using my Prince 52 X 50 that I used during my test period. I plan
to put on a repitched 52 X 54 Prince and try it before sun n fun to see if I
like it. I need a bit more pitch to take advantage of the powerband I have.
I tend to cruise at somewhere @ 65% power doing 150 on cross country flying
- not bad really - but that is mostly becouse I think I am close to
overreving the prop. With more pitch I should cruise faster. My climb rate
did
improve considerable though with the gap seals.
The Warp drive does provide a lot more static thrust but not as much
high speed thrust as the Sterba prop does. Dont confuse what it does on the
ground to how it acts in the air. My Prince shows very little static thrust
compared to many but is built for higher speeds.
Bill