I must say that this evening I made absolutely the best landing yet in my KR.
Turned onto a one mile final at 1000', backed off on the throttle and settled
in at 100mph glide. I put the runway numbers just on top of the cowl and
lowered the speed brake to half down position. At a half mile out, I lowered
the speed brake all the way down and the drag really kicked in. Slowing to 70
mph at 100' Still slowing over the numbers, flaring, holding it off and
watching the runway off the left nose. I can not see the runway straight in
front of me for the last few feet. Touchdown....smooth as silk....wow I was
impressed. This is just too much fun.  Previous flights were made with no
aileron gap seals. Today after having installed the mylar gap seals, I achieved
a climb rate if 1200fpm at 100mph using the Warp Drive three blade prop and no
spinner. The aileron gap seals on the AS 50xx airfoil is a must. The improved
flying characteristics were very noticeable. Climb rate improved, slow flight
improved tremendously and aileron response seemed better. All in all, another
YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was vocalized as I rolled ou after landing. Get it
built guys, this is the most fun I have had in years.

Mark Jones (N886MJ...FIRST FLIGHT made 3-20-2005)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj/homepage.html