West Systems epoxy makes an excellent pinhole filler. I know this by actual
experience. After you have done your fiberglass lay up, there is always the
pinhole issue to deal with. The simple solution is to mix up a batch (does
not take much) of West and using a plastic putty spreader, coat the area of
pin holes to be filled. West epoxy is thin enough where it will run in and
fill the pin holes and not just cover them. When doing this method, be sure
to squeegee off all excess. The West will completely dry and not leave a
sticky surface even with humidity in the air. DO NOT try this method of
pinhole filling with any other epoxy because you will wind up with a sticky
surface. I personally used Aeropoxy entirely throughout my aircraft and used
the West as a pinhole filler only.

Mark Jones
Mueller Sales Corporation
3725 North 126th Street