I have not posted them to my site, not that Dan would not put them there, but
just didn't think to, but I have a normal checklist, and an emergency checklist
that I put together for my KR2 from a Cessna 152 set and just omitted or added
as necessary for my KR.
I also have a flight test summary report that I put together for presentation
to the DAR when he was inspecting the plane, so that he would have an idea how
I intended to flight test the plane. I would be glad to share them with anyone
who asks off line and I will forward copies so Dan can add links to them on the
site.

Colin & Beverly Rainey
Apex Lending, Inc.
407-323-6960 (p)