When you get airborne.  You might try a water filter
dust collector like I use for drywall sanding.  I
purchased it at Homedepot and it's called an Aquaclean
dust collector.  I use a DeWalt DW412 palm sander on
it with the vacuum attachment.  You have to modify you
collector hose a bit to make it work, however it does
make short work of sanding drywall.  It would work the
same with the fiberglass dust.  Now get back to the
labor of love;)

Bill Jeffries