Mark et all,
        I think in the near future we will have all kinds of variations
to look at and draw almost any kind of conclusions you want. I know mine
will be different than most in that I had finished all my tail surfaces
before I found out about the modernized airfoil. The tail is completely
stock for a 2S. The incidence is just barely on the negative side of 0
deg. and the wing is about plus 1 deg. All things done as they are with
the strong intention of finishing the plane not ripping it apart and
never finishing it. There are so many other things to consider in the
behavior of the plane and a lot of that has to do with the weight and
balance. The one thing I do know is if my KR does not feel as good as
Bill Clapps' I will change something then ;-)
Joe Horton