Thanks Steve, right now everything depends on my 3rd Class Medical. I'm
undergoing a number of tests at the moment to determine why my BP is so high.
So far we've looked at a lot of things with no real answers yet.

Once I get the medical behind me I'll be moving forward quickly!

Denny ... Any obstacle can be overcome ... it just takes the right attitude to
get the job done!

Steven Phillabaum <skp...@charter.net> wrote:

> I'm not actually building yet, but I am gathering up parts, like a fuselage
> cowl, spar and so on.
> Denny ...

Denny,
I read the net and collected parts for 3 years (Needed a place to build) before
I started building. I really believe it has helped in the building process and
time of build. Looking forward to your progress.

Steven Phillabaum
KR2S; 5048; corvair;
Auburn, Alabama

"I can train a monkey to wave an American flag. That does not make the monkey
patriotic."

Scott Ritter