So, Nicopress sleeves seem to be another of these aviation grey areas....

Thanks for your answers; this is a summary of the information I received.

1- The type of Nicopress to use depend on which cable you are using:
stainless steel or galvanized;
2 - The common practice in the homebuilder's world seems to be to use
copper on galvanized, and zinc-plated on stainless steel.
3 - However, the experts at the Nicopress manufacturing company say only
stainless steel or tin plated sleeves should be used on stainless steel
cables.
4 - The only trouble is Aircraft Spruce does not stock these.

My cables will be stainless steel, so if I remember the galvanic corrosion
rules right, I guess the zinc plated ones are likely to give me less
galvanic corrosion than the plain copper ones.

Am I right?

Anyway, I will cover the Nicopress swages with transparent heat-shrink
sleeves, so I would be very surprised if anything nasty happens without
warning!

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France