Ok, I am ashamed to say that N839BG has been idle for a year. But I have
drained the old 100LL put everything back together and got it running again.

I have noticed however that below 1500 maybe actually when you get down to 1100
RPM it sounds a little rough. Just kind of a stumble in the normally smooth
sound of the engine. I have a Zenith carb with no cockpit mixture control by
the way.
Plugs where brand new a year ago when I got busy and let it sit. Got a feeling
its a little out of time however, I can get a very clean 3400RPM static.

Thoughts?

Jeff York
KR-2 N839BG
Lexington, KY