Netters,

Thank you for the many responses re: my first flight.  Yes a little scarry, but
yes I did remain calm.  As I was driving to the cruise ship, an idea came to me
re: the inlet of air into the carb.  First I have a POSA carb (yes I know I
know) I runs great on the ground, low and high speed.  The high speed RPMs
could be higher.  I was thinking this was caused by static forces.  Now back to
the problem, I have a gap of about 1" 1 1/2" from the cowl to the inlet of the
carb.  Does anybody think that once I got up to speed 90-100, a pressure or/
low pressure situation could have occured in the lower cowl, causing the flow
of air to the carb to have effected that mixture?  The motor never quit, but
started to run really rugh and an incredible amount of power loss.

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ
l...@vandyke5.com