Lee,

You didn't specify whether you have the Great Planes hub or the Revmaster hub
(they are different).  If you need a prop for the Revmaster hub, you might call
Charlie Reeves in Tucson as he has a couple of Sterba props that he isn't using
on his KR anymore.  He might be willing to part with one of them.  That's close
enough you could pick it up.

You can also have your prop repitched relatively inexpensively.  Taking pitch
out of a prop is pretty simple.  Usually costs around $100.

Jeff Scott

-- "Lee Van Dyke" <l...@vandyke5.com> wrote:
   Netters,

Me again, I have decided to get a new prop I currently have a 52/48, and am
going to change to a 52/45.  If anybody has a prop that they want ot sell , or
know of anybody that has a prop that want to sell call me @ 480-694-8846 or
e-mail.  I'm missing out on the yyyyeeeeeehaaaaaaaaas

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ
l...@vandyke5.com