Hope many days to Oshkosh?  I plan to be there the entire week.   I will be
helping William Wynne out but may be at the flightline more than  anything with
the other KRs.  If you need to get a hold of me there I will  also be helping
at the ZENAIR booth and possibly inside one of the hangers where  the MAF
(Mission Aviation Fellowship) booth is.  My dad will be maning the  MAF booth
part of the time.  It looks like a fun time.

   Does anybosy know when the KR dinner and get togethers  are scheduled?

Bill and N41768