From: Al Hawkins [mailto:awh.hawk...@telus.net]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 5:07 PM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> Arlington Roll Call

I will be there if three thing happen:

        1: My fixed aluminium landing gear is repaired, it cracked
vertically between the axle bolts, happened after the test
           period. The landing gear cracked after a large bounce, it was
probably fatigued due to multiple ground loops.
           I tried to order a new one from Grove, but they have a 8 week
lead time currently.

        2: My C of A arrives before Friday, it was mailed today.

        3: The weather, right now long term forecast does not look good.

Robert Pyra will also try and be there as well with C-FAFY.

Al Hawkins
KR2 C-GDPU
Port Coquitlam B.C.
V3C 5Y7