William Wynne asked me to post a few pictures of the cowling he's now selling
to KR builders.  This plug started out life as my cowling on Bill Clapps'
plane, so it was already pretty straight.  Straight not because it was my
cowling (NOT), but because Bill is a body man and put 10 pounds of filler on my
cowling shape to make his very nice one.  Bill then added one of WW's Corvair
nosebowls and blended it in to "my" cowling, and this cowling is the result.
The Molds are made by an expert who usually makes composite helicoper parts.
It's top quality.  There are a couple of photos at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/05072013m.jpg and
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/05072015m.jpg .
It's designed to use a Van's 13" RV spinner, which WW will true up for you on a
fixture for a fee if you'll ship it to him.  The cowling has an extra inch or
two in all directions, so it'll actually work with a slightly longer prop hub
than his, if you're that brave.  Total weight is about 10.5 pounds.  I don't
know that he has decided on a price yet, but it sure helps if you're putting a
Corvair on a KR.  Molds are made and he can ship them almost immediately...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net