From: <fly...@netscape.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: KR> Oshgosh 2005 KR attendance

> I just got back home to SE MO. after Sun-Wed Oshgosh 2005. I only saw 3
KRs there and I did a whole lot of walking / looking for them. I was glad to
see some there. Its been 12 years since I last went to Oshkosh and this one
was GREAT! My inspiration to build a KR was first compelled by seeing one at
Oshgosh long before that last visit. I'm almost done for a few years now and
needed the inspiration of the KR group encouragement. One needs a feeding
frenzy of KR's to continue I certainly appreciate it.
>  Last comment on Space Ship One and White Knight AWESOME in person and
AWESOME to hear the Crew speak at the awards ceremony! Bryce Guenther KR2
Builder/Owner

http://isp.netscape.com/register