--- Mark Jones <flyk...@wi.rr.com> wrote:

> I don't know what to do to fix it. It is a Netscape
> server problem. It seems
> that every time the page starts working properly,
> about a week later it back
> to problems. Unfortunately, it is a free site and I
> am at their mercy. It
> could be that I have reached my capacity limit that
> is causing the problems.
> Any suggestions on how to make it work better would
> be appreciated. I just
> tried it and it will not load for me right now. This
> morning at 6am it
> loaded in about 3 seconds. Could it be that Netscape
> has too much traffic?
> Help.....

>Hi Mark
When I was trying to set up my site I really had
trouble getting one going. Finally I found
myphotoalbum.com thanks to Jaco Swanepole. It costs
ten dollars a year and you get unlimited hi res photo
storage with comments. It is limited in some
functions, such as links. At least I don't know if you
can have links or not, maybe you can and I just don't
know how to set it up. It always loads fast and it has
GREAT resolution. One thing that kinda bites about
some sites is that the photos are so low res that you
can't make out the details. I learn alot about
building by the photos. I think the site is great and
it is a very small learning curve. Also it is ten
dollar a year if you never order pictures. If you
order pics then there is no fee. Builders will
probably want photos for their Logs anyway.