Diehl Conventional Gear

5 mph increase cruising speed over STD retract gear.

15 lbs weight savings over the retract gear.

Diehl Tricycle Gear

5 mph slower cruising speed.than retract gear

7 lbs weight savings over the stock retract gear.

This info is off DiehlAero.com

He does not list the actual weight of the gear, but you should be able to
extrapolate something from this information.  For more information, write to
Dan Diehl.

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC