From: "Ulinski, Val" <vulin...@crosshuller.com>
Date: 2005/08/15 Mon AM 07:07:12 CDT
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: RE: KR> Foam

Thanks Larry. I am familiar rigid foams. My question is how much rigidity of
the foam is actually required, once the carbon fiber or glass is cured. The
minicell foam is semi rigid, flexible, can't be broken and springs back when
compressed. It has 2/3's of the compression strength of the same 2# polystyrene
(pink stuff they by at Home Depot)