No, the escribe archive doesn't seem to be working.  It died for a while
last year too, and I can't do anymore about it now that I could then.  It's
free, so if it croaks, it croaks.  Members of the list can check the mylist
archive at http://mylist.net/private/krnet/ anytime, but it's not as current
as the escribe list.  You need to know your password to get in there, which
was mailed to you when you first joined the list.  I can't change your
password for you, so don't ask.  If you need a reminder, visit
http://mylist.net/listinfo/krnet , go to the last field at the bottom and
enter your email address and hit the button "unsubscribe or edit options",
and then on the next page theres a place to have your password emailed to
you.  Starting next month, your password will be mailed to all list members
on the first day of the month.  I wouldn't change any other options while
you're in there, as it will probably lead to me having to fix it back for
you in a few weeks when you finally figure out that something isn't working
right...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net