What's the difference between a KR that goes 140, 160, or 180?   None...
Aerocrafter says they all go 200!

Kidding aside, powerplant, prop, and airfoil (ok, and weight and drag and...).
In the end, aren't we each building unique aircraft derived from the same
heritage?

Is a KR with a new airfoil, or an enlarged stab still a KR? Probably not in the
strictest sense, but in spirit absolutely! Almost all of us who are building,
are building custom aircraft with widely varying performance.

I'm probably the newest newbie here. I sense there's a "go fast" crowd here and
a much smaller "speed limit" crowd. We've all chosen to build planes based on
the same KR heritage, because they're beautiful and efficient and economical.
My opinion, we should all continue to learn from each other even if our design
goals are different.

So anyway, many thanks to everyone who jumped in to beat my dead LSA horse. I
learned a lot more than I had from reading the archives. Looking forward to
meeting you all in ** 20 DAYS ** !!

Richard Rankin
EAA 688891
N328FT (reserved)