Hello KR net members,
I would like to add one question to what  Dubi Gefen is asking.  It relates
to what he calls step 1. Sanding the foam.
  With the thicker spars of the new airfoil is it possible to put relief
cuts into the structure of the wing, both foam and wood, so that when all
the plies are in place the finished surface is one constant glass layer
thickness above the airfoil and will require less filling before
finishing/sanding?

Reference is "MOLDLESS  COMPOSITE HOMEBUILT SANDWICH AIRCRAFT CONSTRUCTION,
3rd edition-September, 1983     page 3-9       step 3:
Prepare Surfaces the third paragraph.
Thanks
Bob Morrissey, New bern NC