  From: Don Chisholm
  To: KRnet
  Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:31 AM
  Subject: Re: KR> Start build from the wings

  Hi Dubi; my name is Don Chisholm I live in Oshawa Ontario Canada
  I'm posting this to you off line because the KR experts on line seem
  to disagree with me about building wings first and it doesn't seem to
  make any difference that I'm building my second KR and have extsnsive
  aircraft experience but when I built my KR1 I found that building the
  airplane full planform to be a pain in the butt especially when it came
  time to build the outer wing panels and thought there had to be a better
   way so I built my second wing set in roll over jig made from angle iron
  and found that it was much easier to build my outer wing panels .
  also I shaped my foam cores from extruded polystyrene insulation
  foam Varieze style which is readily available from building supply houses
  is  cheaper than ridgid polyurethane and has a superior structural value
  and urethane foam is nasty to shape and easy to screw up with
  when you 're shaping your cores.
  the idea is to  mount your center section spar set in a jig to
  maintain alignment and to be able to fit your fuselage into the
  jig to be able mount the center spars to the fuselage
  this might sound complicated but think about it,
  eventually the light bulb will go on in your brain.
  I'd never build another KR any other way
  Don C chizmsupholst...@rogers.com
  Dubi Gefen <dub...@maanit.org.il> wrote:

  Hello KRnet

  I made decision to start build the aircraft from the wings first and
  then continue to fuselage.

  Are there any builder thinking there can be problem with this process
  steps?

  Dubi Gefen.