Mark,

Other then taxi testing, what are you doing to prepare for flight. Just
curious

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Langford" <n5...@hiwaay.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:22 PM
Subject: KR> plane's at the airport...

> Jeanie and I hauled the plane to the airport tonight, and then the wings
in a separate trip, one in back of my GTI, and one in back of her A4
stationwagon (we're the only couple in Alabama that doesn't own at least one
pickup truck).  We're entertaining our customer at work today and tomorrow,
but I hope to take off after lunch and put the wings on, and be ready to fly
Saturday morning.  Hazel Green (M38) is only 2700' long, but even worse, is
only 40' wide.  Easy enough to take off on, but a little tougher to land!
I'm going to fly over to MDQ three miles away and do about 20 touch-n-goes,
then to the "Moontown" (3M5) grass strip (2200' long, but 160' wide) for
some more sharpening of the skills, and then back to M38 for my first
landing attempt.  At least the hangar at M38 where I'm keeping it is very
nice, complete with epoxy coated floor and Heineken in the fridge!  The
weather is severe clear for the next few days.  Wish me luck.

> It sure is nice to have my basement back after 12 years.  I could do a
Yeeeeehaaaaa for that one all by itself...