Brian Kraut wrote:

> Congrats.  You sure deserve it.

Thanks to everybody for the kind words.  Funny thing is I haven't had time
to check my email since sending that message yesterday.  Busy trying to fix
that oil leak last night, and in a hurry to get flying this morning to head
to my father's place in south Alabama.  I got 45 minutes in the air before I
saw a drop of oil crawling out of the cowling, and the visibility was not
that great.  I had no horizon other than scud, so I turned around and
chalked it up to engine time.  Did a few touch and goes at MDQ and then
managed another landing at Hazel Green.   I did a top speed run  in four
directions at 7000' and got an average of about 163 mph ground speed from
the GPS.  GPS also told me my glide speed is about 11:1 at 80 mph, and 10:1
at 90 mph.  The engine is humming along nicely, and I'm sure the new
Sensenich prop I got from William Wynne helps out .  I'm looking forward to
some uneventful flying from here on out!

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net