Well due to a accident at home today I will not be able to make it to the
gathering this year. While I was at the airport this afternoon my son
called and told  me that his friend had run into the back porch with his
gocart and knocked it down (actually ripped it off the house). It hit my
wife and fell on to the gocart with the 2 boys in it. My wife has a
broken leg as well as a number of other nasty bumps and bruises. The boys
were not hurt as the roll cage thankfully held up. But I will have to
play Mr. Mom as well as try to hold down the paying job. I'll miss you
guys. Send lots of pictures.
        All I had left to do when I got called was to set the timing and
track the prop. I may still get the first flight in this week yet.
Hope ya all have a great time.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com