I believe that October 15, the second or third weekend in October, would not
interfere with Copperstate or the other fly in that people were concerned
about. But would people go to both anyway?? Who knows. I just want to give
us better odds for having good weather and I think that September has proven
itself to be pretty bad odds.

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC