From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of jeffyor...@qx.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:38 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Nose Gear question

OK, I am confused, some say check to make sure I have 40 PSI in the nose
wheel and you seem to be saying to decrease the tire pressure to reduce
shimmy.

Which is it?

Jeff York
KR-2 Flying
N839BG
Home page  http//:web.qx.net/jeffyork40/
My KR-2       http://web.qx.net/jeffyork40/Airplane/   to see my KR-2
Email             jeffyor...@qx.net