Bob,

For the aileron bellcranks, I did exactly like for all other aluminium
parts I make. I redrew the part under Microsoft Powerpoint. I use
Powerpoint as the poor man's CAD package. The dimension of each Powerpoint
object (line, square, circle...) can be specified accurately, and
everything can be aligned and centered at will, so it works well and quick
for simple shapes.  By experience, I found the prints to be accurate to a
fraction of millimeter, which is more than OK for sheet metal. I usually
print on sticker labels (but standard paper and glue would work the same),
glue to the aluminium, then cut and drill following the drawing. I then
remove the paper with acetone.

So, if you are interested, I have a Powerpoint template of the aileron
bellcrank, as well as most other flight controls parts.

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimùanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

glid...@ccrtc.com

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
2005-09-21 21:07
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 2005-09-21 21:08

        Pour :  kr...@mylist.net
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : KR> Bellcranks

Netters
Doe's anyone have any drawing for the bellcranks for the ailerons that are
better then the ones on the plans.Please email me them if you do at
glid...@ccrtc.com thanks in advance....Bob