KR heads, My words weren't even cold when I got the following news.
The first customer built Whisper motor glider which was built in record time
was groundlooped during taxi testing. The test pilot got airborne
unexpectedly, got a fright, cut power, stalled it and came down hard. Once
sideways, its leading wheen rim broke and the gear dug in. the gear leg was
ripped off, wing tip damaged and the prop broken.
Lucky the Whisper is a strong little plane, it was repaired in record time
and is apparently undergoing further "taxi testing".
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2S builder
Freelance whisper assembler