"Don't heat them you will get a bigger bubble...".

I do agree with Lee that heating may get you bigger bubbles.  I must add
that in the case of uncured foam, it's like having little time bombs that
will eventually all cure when exposed to enough heat or sunlight.  The
problem is that they will not cure at the same time.  Each time a spot gets
hot enough another bubble will appear.   To make sure that you only have to
do the repairs once, applying heat will cause the remainder of any foam to
cure and then you can fix them all at once.
Mark this is a just in case recommendation.  You never said what you think
was the cause of the bubbles in the first place.  This problem with using
spray foam has been documented before and a lot of builders avoid it's use
for this reason.

Orma
Southfield, MI
KR-2  N110LR  1984