I have been following the email about many topics on
KR2 then I decided to build one KR2, Found one boat on
 a retracable and tail drager configuration,I live in
Jacksonville area and I would like to get in touch
with every one in Jacksonville. planning to build
Outer Wing Panel, missing  the ribs for the aerifoil
RAF48, is any one have the drawing? the FWD and Aft
Spars are bulit but I do not know how to glass it.and
if any one has fuel wing tankfor sale.
Please contact me of the net.
Nagy Hussein
904-543-8183