>    I need to mount my sealed 15 amp battery onto my firewall.  Does anyone
>have a picture on their web sight that shows what you have done?
Jim Morehead

When I moved my battery (main battery) to the firewall, I started
to build a box/holder but found I didn't have room for anything
but what you see in the picture at the following address.  The
battery is setting on a small piece of 1/4" alum angle that is
fastened to the firewall. The front vertical piece has a small
alum angle on the bottom edge of the battery to keep it from
slipping upward.  There are three 1/4" bolts that hold the battery
to the firewall.  This is a rock solid mount and there is zero
movement of the battery.  175 hours and no problems.

http://www.krnet.org/mvn2004/040929139.jpg

My small backup battery, top battery in the picture, is mounted
in a similar fashion.

Larry Flesner