just to get a dicussion going. I have a hypothetical question to the net and
I'm sure it's been either done or thought about.
 If one decided to mate a KR wing set to a truss type steel tube fuselage
 how would one go about doing it?
. My thoughts are to go with a Sonerai 2 style set up
as it is a center section  with 2 outer wing panel style wing set not too
dissimilar to
a KR wing .  Using 1/8 inch wing attach fittings more or less as per wing attach
fittings but installed on the juncture of where the fuselage and center spars
intersect,
bolt the spar to the fuselage with 5/16 inch mounting bolts through the upper
and lower spar
caps on center through the fittings through the spar.
How would one bolt the wing to fuselage attach fittings to the spar, would you
use the
same bolt pattern as on the wing attach fittings or use 1/4 inch bolts on
center of the
fitting 3 on one side of the 5/16 inch mounting bolt and 3 on the other side.
I hope my question is clear enough