Don Reid wrote:

>   I am on a waiting list for a hanger and it looks promising that one will
be
> available in the spring at the airport closest to me.

Better hurry up!  They told me it'd be a year or two, and 2 months later
(when I dropped by and asked) they said they had two empty!  You gotta watch
'em.

Something else  I meant to say in that post was that if YOU couldn't manage
to make a canopy, I certainly wasn't gonna try it.

I got another hour in this afternoon, and tomorrow I'm either going to fly
up to Troy Petteway's for some "Special High Intensity Training" on
landings, or to my father's farm again.  I've notified the powers-that-be
that I'll be gone tomorrow afternoon...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net