Well, all I know about LIBRITARIAN is that my English dictionary has never
heard of it!

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

JAMES FERRIS <mij...@juno.com>

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
2005-10-22 14:27
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 2005-10-22 14:29

        Pour :  kr...@mylist.net
        cc :    kr...@mylist.net, (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: KR> BRS

Your judgement is questionable? you don't know the difference between
LIBRARIAN and LIBRITARIAN? I would not ride with you and be sure anyone
else knows about this before they get in an airplane with you.
Sincerely
Jim