I'm still dreaming, but have a couple of ideas. I'll show you when I do it
and I know that it works. Steve Glover has a great way that I may experiment
with later, I just can't get it formulated in my mind well enough to do it
right now. The bungee cord idea is a good one.

I don't like Duct tape for this application because it is too messy, not
very stretchable, and may pull the paint off the wing. However, a vinyl tape
would work. I just discovered this stuff, and it is used by people that wrap
stuff on pallets. I got it at a local hardware store and I expect that Lowes
or Home Depot will have it. They sell it in several widths and one more
narrow would work even better. I just happened to have this from another
little project that I had to do a while back, to store some stuff for a
relative.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is over.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC