Matthew Elder <eldo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Having just made my own 'glass gear, I can tell you
this... It's a tedious process :-) The camber angle
is based on how much deflection of the gear leg at
what weight, so the answer is "it depends".

My legs are 25.5 inches long (hyp dim) at a 45deg
angle. I ended up with a calculated angle of 2deg
camber sized for the length of the leg, the angle, and
the ramp weight of 830 lbs (KR-1).

Initial testing shows that it's just about right on,
but that's for my instance. I have about $160 in
mine. There aren't a lot of details on my website
just yet, but I'll get some more up there one day.
Hope this helps.

Matt

--- Ron Smith wrote:

Thanks Matt,

I was thinking it would be about 3 degrees. I will have to shim it anyway, I'm
sure.

How is the "glass panel" going?

Ron Smith
Kr2ssxl