Patrick Flowers wrote:
> Before jumping into a discount hosting plan, you should search the
> forums at www.webhostingtalk.com.  Some people seem able to have a bad
> experience with even the best host, but, if all you find in a search
> are negative comments, then it might be best to look elsewhere.

I agree. We used a discounter to set up our website a couple of years
ago. While we never really had any trouble with the hosting outfit, the
registrar was another story. We NEVER received ANY notice about renewing
the domain name, and since that is an annual thing, it is easy to
forget. A squatter took it over, so we just dropped the whole thing. I
just checked and it now comes up as "not found" so maybe we can get it
back again.

--

73,
David, kb0zke