First Congrates!  You must be on cloud nine......er maybe 10!

Joe, how long is your fuselage? Is it standard KR2S length? Did you use the
"new airfoil" and the 1 degree incidence? If so, what is the incidence of your
HS? I'm getting close to building my HS, and am wondering how I will set it.
Someone, I think Mark L. said  a piece of 3/32 ply under the aft HS spar should
be perfect. I was wondering what you did, and how is the plane with regard to
trim, if you noticed?

Congratulations again on your remarkable acheivment.