Brian is correct. If you have only one good or high quality scale, that is all
you need. It may take you a little longer to weigh your plane. As Brian said,
just make a platform that is the same height off the ground as your scale
weighing surface to set your other tires on top of. I have one of the scales
that has the weights that you add or remove on the end of the balance arm and
has the sliding scale weight for perfect balance accuracy. It is similar to the
ones that used to be in most doctors offices. If there is one like that on the
shipping dock where you work, see if they will let you borrow it over night. If
you have a tri gear then the main tires may be too far back under the wing for
this type. In Texas we have highway patrollmen that carry the digital scales
for weighing truckers. That would be the perfect type to use, they are very low
to the ground and probably have ramps built in for the trucks to pull upon.
Larry H.