>My experience says that Epoxy does not bond well to VE.  When we are
>talking wings, use VE and nothing else.  I am sure that is what Dan
>Diehl would recommend.
>Dan H.

I'm  sure that's good advise but I suspect that the builder that had the wings
crack did little in the way of prep work other than "slapping them on".

I used nothing but epoxy to install my VE pre-molded turtle deck, forward deck,
and cowling.  I sanded the edges in the bonding area down well and then
used epoxy based fill over most of the area.  182 hours and no problems
to date.  As always, your results may vary.

Larry Flesner