Hi guys
Regarding my problem with missing subject lines, only the subject lines of
mail originating from krnet or corvaircraft are missing. All other e-mail
received including spam and other private e-mails come through no problem.
This leads me to believe that the problem is associated with something on
these servers. I have recently activated an alias e-mail address,
unsubscribed under my old address and then re-subscribed under my new alias.
It would appear that I am still getting mail addressed to the old address as
I get two of each message from both groups, one addressed to the old address
and one to the new address. Somehow this has something to do with the
problem. I have never altered anything in my profile for either group so I
can't imagine that it is just a setting there (I could be wrong). Any other
advice would be appreciated.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2S builder